The Embassy of the Republic of Ghana in Copenhagen presents its compliments and has the honour to invite members of the Swedish Business Community to the 2022 Ghana – Sweden Business Forum, scheduled to be held as follows:
||Monday, 26th September 2022
||09:00 -13:00 hours
||To Be Confirmed
- The Business Forum would, among others, afford the opportunity to convey relevant information on business, trade and investment opportunities in Ghana, and also a networking session between the Ghanaian delegation and Danish counterparts, captains of industries, investors, financiers, and project promoters.
- The Ghanaian business delegation will be led by a Minister of State and will comprise senior government officials, captains of industries, and representatives of the private sectors. They will promote trade and investment collaborations between Ghana and Sweden in the areas of food and agriculture, water resource management, environment and sanitation, waste management, renewable energy, health, Information Communication Technology (ICT), Fin-Tech, road construction, infrastructure, and transportation.
- To facilitate the arrangement of the Business to Business and Business to Government matchmaking, interested participants are encouraged to register at https://tinyurl.com/GDBF2022-SE or visit www.ghanaembassy.dk before Friday, 29th July 2022.
- For further enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4581801112.
- We look forward to welcoming you to the event.
Ghana Embassy, Copenhagen