Authentication of Documents

1. Authentication of documents emanating from Ghana e.g. for marriage, education, birth certificates, divorce certificates, drivers’ licenses, etc. must be endorsed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Regional Integration in Ghana before they are brought to the Embassy for authentication. The original documents must be presented before copies can be endorsed.

Translate »